Clear your clutter and earn cash! Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. Keep it local. Simply register, gather your gently used items (see next section), tag them, bring them during Drop Off times, then let us do the rest! We have been conducting these sale events for 26 years (WOW!), handling the advertising, marketing, organization, etc.
Stewardship! Sustainability! Spreading blessings! So many benefits!
You will be selling to thousands of local moms/families at this sale! You don't have to risk meeting buyers at your home or all over town, don't have to deal with no-shows, and you get to control your pricing and avoid haggling. You get to shop the deals BEFORE the public, scoring you the best variety and best deals! You decide what you want to donate to local charities after the sale, benefiting our community, AND you get to pick up your check on Pick Up Day!
Consignors earn 70% of their sales!
*Helpers may earn more! See Helpers page for details! A $10 consignor fee will be deducted from your check.
MINIMUM: Each consignor should bring at least 15 acceptable items or 3 large items. Look around; you have PLENTY to bring, especially if you don't wait until the last minute to get it ready! Tip: start with the big stuff!
MAXIMUM (NEW!): Each consignor may bring up to 350 total items, with no more than 250 hanging items (clothing); bring your best. Remember, more non-clothing items may be brought on Restock Day.
WE WILL SCREEN WHEN YOU DROP OFF YOUR CLOTHES/Etc. Due to space limitations and high quality standards, WE WILL BE VERY PICKY! BRING ONLY YOUR BEST LIKE-NEW ITEMS. ALLOW TIME WHEN YOU DROP OFF FOR US TO SCREEN FOR QUALITY BEFORE YOU PLACE THE ITEMS ON THE SALES FLOOR. (If you put a circled "D" for "Donate" on your tags, then you do not need to be present through screening.) IF YOU LEAVE BEFORE YOUR ITEMS ARE SCREENED, WE WILL PLACE ANY "UNACCEPTABLE" ITEMS IN THE DONATION COLLECTION. Please do not be offended if we ask you to take back (or donate) some of your items. We strive to be known for having excellent quality merchandise, thus attracting more shoppers and selling more of your items.
CLOTHING appropriate for COOL weather: Sizes must be Infant to Girls' 16-18/Boys' 20 AND Girls' Junior* 1-17 and Boys' Teen* XS - XXL & 28-40 waist. Gently used, freshly laundered Fall/Winter clothing, dancewear, shoes* (*LIMIT ON SHOES! 10 pair per gender in each of these 3 overall size categories: baby, kids, & teen; consignors may bring more on restocking days; MUST be like-new and clean top to bottom!), sports apparel, accessories*
(*After the sale, we no longer sort accessories: hats, hair bows, belts, ties, scarves, gloves, jewelry, purses, backpacks, etc.)
RESTRICTION on Teen/Junior Clothing AND Shoes: LIMIT: 20 pieces Junior/Teen per gender! Bring your best. Shoe limit of 10 pair per gender. We will ONLY accept brand name/designer teen clothing that has been purchased within the past couple of years AND is a style currently being sold! We will be VERY picky about teen/junior clothing and shoes, as will our shoppers, so don't waste your time tagging older, discount brand, or women's items. Our teen section is intended for a trendy college student or younger!
NOTE: TOUGHER 2ND SCREENING: We will perform a second screening of the junior/teen section (and other sections too), pulling out of style and problem pieces that may have made it through the hurried pace of initial screening; tags on these items will be stamped "Return to Sender" and placed on "Did Not Meet Marketplace Standards" racks for YOU to look through on Pick Up Day.
For the FALL SALE, we accept clothing for cold weather, along with capris, long denim/cargo shorts, basketball shorts, short sleeve t-shirts for layering (no summer prints or pastels), short sleeve polo style or button up shirts in fall/winter colors, tennis shoes*, closed-toe shoes*, boots.* (NOTE SHOE LIMIT: 10 pair per gender in EACH of 3 overall size categories: infant, kids, teen!)
For the SPRING SALE, we accept clothing for warm weather, along with jeans, khakis, light colored/lightweight long sleeve t-shirts and button up shirts, lightweight windbreaker jackets and sweaters appropriate for Easter outfits. Like-new sandals*, flip flops*, tennis shoes*, dress shoes*, cowboy and rain boots.* (NOTE NEW SHOE LIMIT: 10 pair per gender in EACH of 3 overall size categories: infant, kids, teen!)
NOTE: Please make sure that all the clothing is freshly laundered, in GREAT shape, on HANGERS (with the hook facing LEFT like a question mark) and SORTED by NUMBER SIZE and GENDER!!!! Please see Tagging page for detailed hanging instructions.
LIMIT ON INFANT SIZES - Birth through 12 months: Supply in these sizes exceeds demand because of gifting and babies not wearing out many of their clothes before they outgrow them. Therefore, we must limit your 0-12 month pieces to your BEST 20 pieces per size, per gender (i.e., 20 preemie/newborn girl, 20 0-3 month girl, 20 6 month boy, etc.) Categories with the 20-piece limit in each include: preemie/newborn, 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6 months, 9 months, and 12 months. We recommend that you choose to discount these items for the clearance sale. We also recommend that you consider marking them with a Circled "D" for donate so they, if unsold, can benefit local charities.
RESTRICTION ON PAGEANT/PROM: We will ONLY accept clean, stylish, like-new formal wear that has been purchased for a teenager or younger within the past 5 years. We will be picky!
RESTRICTION ON SOCKS & TIGHTS*: We will ONLY accept them if exceptionally clean, new or like new! We recommend you choose to discount these items for the clearance sale. *We will no longer sort accessories!
TOYS, BOOKS, DVDs, GAMES (Great Sellers!):
Large/Small, Indoor/Outdoor. Bicycles, riding toys, play equipment, plastic picnic tables, slides, books, games, puzzles, learning tools, music CDs, computer games, video games/gaming systems, DVDs, doll houses, crib activity sets, sports equipment, etc. MUST be in GREAT condition, NO MISSING PARTS, BATTERIES INCLUDED and TESTED!
(After you test the battery, please mark "Tested" on the tag)
RESTRICTION on STUFFED ANIMALS:
We will ONLY accept stuffed animals that are New With Tags, or battery operated, or highly collectible (they must be like-new too!); mark Tested on tag.
BABY, CHILD, & TEEN ACCESSORIES:
Feeding, Nursery Needs, Safety, Bedding (LIMIT 2 sets, baby only), Decor, ETC. (Bedding and decor MUST be like-new quality! Encase in sturdy plastic, zippered bags. If you do not have the original packaging, dollar stores typically carry large zippered bags. See tagging link for more details. We recommend you choose to discount baby bedding for the clearance sale, as it's not a high demand item.
FRESHLY CLEANED, COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED KIDS FURNITURE AND EQUIPMENT (Great Sellers!):
Such as furniture, changing tables, cribs, beds, bassinets, rocking chairs/gliders, toy boxes, book shelves, pack-n-plays, strollers, bike trailers, car seats 5 years old or less (1-800-424-9393 for recall information or click HERE. To save time at drop off you can download our Car Seat Declaration Form HERE), high chairs, booster seats, potty chairs, monitors, swings, bouncy seats, jumperoos, walkers, exer-saucers, etc.
**NEW: Enter a drawing for a $20 shopping certificate for every 2 "large items" you consign!**
HOME FURNISHINGS & DECOR, ETC:
*We will be picky! We want good stuff! Examples of great-shape, gently used items we may accept include: Furniture, lamps, rugs, framed art (LIMIT of 2 large ones), clocks, antiques, collectibles, etc. Kitchen Items, including sets of dishes, serving pieces, cook/bakeware, linens, etc. Appliances, including microwaves, coffee makers, toaster ovens, crock pots, etc. Electronics, Lawn, Garden & Patio; Garage & Shop, including tools, exercise equipment; Hobby, including pet items, craft and hobby; Accessories*, including designer purses and luggage. We don't want junk odds 'n ends. See below for what NOT to bring.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE CLEAN, IN GREAT SHAPE, BE COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED, and HAVE NO MISSING PIECES or PARTS!
*NOTE: We will NOT be sorting these categories by your consignor code for Pickup Day (YOU will be responsible for finding your unsold items in these categories: shoes, accessories, furniture/heavy items, home decor.)
*NEW RESTRICTIONS (anything priced less than $2):
• *FREE ITEMS: IMAGINATION LIBRARY BOOKS*, COSMETIC "BONUS" CASES, BUD VASES FROM FLORIST, PLASTIC CUPS, ETC.
• *PORCELAIN DOLLS
* BEDDING (unless like-new BABY bedding)
• "JUNK" HOME DECOR/HOUSEHOLD ITEMS: DO NOT BRING "JUNK," SUCH AS FREEBIE ITEMS, FADED FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS, ODDS & ENDS GLASSWARE, (BRING SETS, NOT SINGLES) PLASTIC WARE, ANYTHING MISSING A PIECE/PART, CHIPPED, DIRTY, ETC.
• ADULT BOOKS/MOVIES/GAMES: WITH THE EXCEPTION OF PARENTING BOOKS AND COOKBOOKS, THESE SHOULD BE LIMITED TO TEENAGERS AND YOUNGER!
• VHS TAPES/MOVIES AND/OR OLD-STYLE TELEVISIONS
• ADULT ACCESSORIES*: Purses, scarves, and other accessories* must be current styles geared for teenagers and younger or designer brands
• SCRUBS: Because of space limitations, we cannot accept scrubs at this sale.
• MATERNITY CLOTHING: Because of space limitations, we cannot accept maternity clothing at this sale.
• OUT OF DATE / OUT OF SEASON CLOTHING: MUST BE CURRENTLY STYLISH!!! We must screen tightly! Please save obvious out of season clothes for the next sale. Stylish clothing has been purchased within the last three years!
Do not bring obvious spring/summer items, such as summer prints, tank tops, sundresses, swimwear, short shorts, light colored short skirts, skorts, seersucker, linen, open toe shoes, flip flops, white shoes, swim shoes, sun hats, etc.
Do not bring obvious fall/winter items, such as coats, sweatsuits, blanket sleepers, fall/winter holiday-themed outfits, velvet, corduroy, flannel, fleece, toboggans, mittens, gloves, lined boots, etc.
• ADULT CLOTHING: Absolutely NO Misses or Menswear! We will ONLY accept teen/junior clothing that is CURRENTLY trendy, stylish, popular/designer brands, and no more than 20 pieces per gender. (See the above list of acceptable manufacturers!)
• DIRTY/UNCLEAN/BAD SMELLING ITEMS (i.e. smoke, mildew, pet odors, etc.): Do NOT waste your time tagging stinky items! If you've had it stored, please check it before tagging/bringing! If you stored it after tagging it, please double-check for odors BEFORE bringing it!
• UN-ASSEMBLED ITEMS: Shoppers want to see items assembled or they just won't sell! Bring any tools you need with you to assemble.
• ITEMS THAT HAVE STAINS/HOLES: Exception: trendy distressed jeans, etc., that were originally purchased with fraying and/or holes.
• ITEMS WITH MISSING OR BROKEN PARTS
• CAR SEATS OLDER THAN 5 YEARS: Call D.O.T. 1-800-424-9393 for recall listings. We cannot accept recalled car seats. Please note that you will be required to sign a Car Seat Declaration stating that any car seat brought to the sale is not under recall, has not been in an automobile accident of any kind, and is less than 5 years old! The Car Seat Declaration can be downloaded by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page.
• STUFFED ANIMALS: Unless they are New With Tags or Battery Operated! Check batteries and mark "tested" on tag. These must be like-new too!
• BATTERY OPERATED ITEMS WITHOUT WORKING BATTERIES: Please test items and mark "tested" on the tag.
• SHOES* SHOWING OBVIOUS SIGNS OF WEAR or OUT OF SEASON: Shoe shoppers are picky and our screeners will be too! Must be in like-new condition with clean tops and bottoms. Don't bring worn, dirty, scuffed shoes! (Tip: Magic Erasers help remove scuff marks.) Even athletic shoes must be free from debris. We recommend that you choose to discount your shoes for the clearance sale. Remember, you will be responsible for finding your unsold shoes after the sale concludes. LIMIT: 10 pair per gender per each of 3 overall size categories: infant, kids, teens; may bring more during Restocking times.
• CLOTHING NOT ON HANGERS: MUST be on hangers with the hook facing LEFT like a question mark.
• UNSORTED CLOTHING: MUST be sorted by number size and gender. Junior/Teen tops may be sized XS, S, M, L, XL, etc.
• UNSORTED/MIXED ITEMS: MUST be separated by "like" items (i.e., shoes*, toys, books, movies, baby stuff, etc.)
• UNDERWEAR UNLESS NEW WITH TAGS: NEVER BEEN WORN! New underwear must be marked as such on the tag!
• OPEN/USED PACIFIERS OR NIPPLES
• RECALLED or UNSAFE ITEMS (see below)
It is important to us that only safe products are offered to our customers, therefore we ask that each consignor check that none of his/her items have been recalled before bringing them to our sale.
As the seller/owner of an item, it is the CONSIGNOR'S RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that each item meets the required safety standards.
Please visit our Safety and Recall Link below to ensure that all your items meet the required standards!