Marketplace Consignment Sale is Franklin County's own infant, child, and teen/junior biannual Pop Up Shop. We are blessed to have served our community and neighbors for 29 YEARS ... & counting!
Each sale offers the opportunity to participate as consignors (sellers), shoppers, helpers, or all three. Sellers prepare their gently used clothes, toys, baby gear and home items, and price them for sale. Shoppers select from thousands of top quality items. Helpers assist with various aspects of running the sale, from event set-up to screening, to check out and event breakdown.
*Seller Drop Off
August 11, 12, & 14
*Early Access Public Pre-Sales
*Public Sale - 5 days of Free Admission!
August 19 - 26*
"Opening Saturday" August 19: limited capacity possibility, so standby shopping may be in effect the first couple of "peak hours."
NEW! *Pickup Period*
(It's the ONLY one:)
3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.,
Saturday, August 26
NOTE: ALL checks will be direct deposited (recommended) or mailed; we encourage you to price to sell, choose to discount, and skip pick up!)
NEW! *Grand Finale "Super Sale" on the last evening. View schedule for details.
*DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Marketplace Pop Up Shop
• • • •
104 Monterey Street,
Cowan, Tennessee 37318
• • • •
Need help finding our location?
Click the blue button below to get the best route:
"Outfitting families for less... enabling them for more" is our motto.
Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.
Smart. Stewardship. Spread Blessings. Pass It On!
Also, Marketplace participants can feel good knowing the sale benefits local charities that receive unsold items donated by consignors. The Marketplace strives to bless all involved while meeting community needs in the process.
Consignors keep 70% of their sales, paying us 30% to facilitate through our safe, proven methods of selling! And those who consign AND help may earn even MORE!* A $10 Consignor fee will be deducted from your check. Our consignment sales serve local families, helping them sell their great quality children's and teen/young adult clothing, toys, equipment, furniture and more - with no long wait for items to sell or need to go through meetup hassles/dangers.
*Please see the Be A Helper page for more details; we'd love to have you!
• Register online (click black button at top of page, or under Important Links below) before August 10 for a 4-digit consignor code and select a Drop Off appointment.
• Hang, tag & price your items according to instructions on Sell page.
• Log into your Consignor Homepage (see black button below) to print barcode stickers and apply them to your tags. If you are unable to print your own barcode labels, no problem - we will print them for you! (See important NEW 2023 notes on Sale Updates page of website!)
• Bring your items during Drop Off.
• As a consignor, shop before the public during the Consignor Preview Sale. ALSO early shop the clearance deals! Want to shop even earlier... Be a Helper!
• Pick up your unsold items during designated 2-hour Pickup Period (it's optional, but it's the ONLY pick up time!) -OR- (better idea!) allow your unsold items to be in our NEW SUPER SALE (likely earning you more money!) then, if still unsold, immediately donated to local charities. Receive your check by direct deposit (recommended) or in the mail soon after the sale (within 10 days, likely sooner).
*Remember to visit each link under the Sell tab of this website, including Schedule, Guidelines, Barcoding, and Tagging subheadings. Be sure to read the Sale Updates section!
Payment Types Accepted:
Cash, Debit Cards* and Credit Cards*
(*Driver's License/Photo ID required & 3.5% fee applied to ALL card transactions.)
Shoppers: ♻️ BRING Your Own Bags (BYOB!), wagon, cart, etc.
BRING reusable empty BAGS to carry your purchases home in! You may also bring a large tote, laundry basket, rolling cart, etc., as we have a limited number of shopping carts.
• • • •
Sellers & Helpers:
Chances to win great prizes!
Drawing* for Prizes Terms:
*Drawing for prizes held at the beginning of sale.
You do not have to be present to win. Winners' names posted at Pay Table.
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important that clothes? Look at the birds of the air: they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor and spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you... But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." - Matthew 6:25-33