Marketplace Consignment Sale is Franklin County's own infant, child, and teen/junior consignment biannual event. We have served our community and neighbors for 26 YEARS! The sale offers the opportunity to participate as consignors, shoppers, helpers, or all three. Consignors prepare their gently used clothes, toys, baby gear and home items, and price them for sale. Shoppers select from thousands of quality items. Helpers assist with various aspects of running the sale, from event set-up to screening, to check out and event breakdown.
February 28th, 29th, & March 3rd
March 7th - 14th*
(*CLOSED Sunday & Monday)
See the Dates & Times page for details, including early shopping, or view our calendar by clicking the button below:
• • • •
104 Monterey Street,
Cowan, Tennessee 37318
Click the blue button below to find the best route to the sale:
"Outfitting families for less... enabling them for more" is our motto.
Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.
Smart. Stewardship. Spread Blessings.
Also, Marketplace participants can feel good knowing the sale benefits local charities that receive unsold items donated by consignors. The Marketplace strives to bless all involved while meeting community needs in the process.
Consignors earn 70% of their sales! Those who consign AND help may earn even MORE!* A $10 Consignor fee will be deducted from your check.
*Please see the Helpers page for more details!
• Register online (click black button at top of page, or under Important Links below) before February 27 for a 4-digit consignor code and select a Drop Off appointment.
• Log into your Consignor Homepage (see black button below) to print barcode stickers and apply them to your tags. If you are unable to print your own barcode labels, no problem... we will print them for you! See Tagging page for details.
• Bring your items during Drop Off. (See Dates & Times page)
• As a consignor, shop before the public during the Consignor Preview Sale. Want to shop even earlier ... Be a Helper! (See Helpers page)
• Pick up your unsold items and your check on Pickup Day or allow your unsold items to be donated to local charities and your check to be mailed. View your seller report online through your Consignor Homepage AFTER the sale is over (may begin viewing it on Pickup Day)
Consignors & Helpers:
Chances to win a $20 Shopping Certificate to be used during the sale!
Drawing for certificates held at the beginning of sale.
You do not have to be present to win. Winner's names posted at Pay Table.
• • • •
Payment Types Accepted:
Cash, Debit Cards* and Credit Cards*
(*Driver's License/Photo ID required & $1 charge on all card transactions.)
Shopping Tip: ♻️ Bring Your Own Bag (BYOB!) - Bring reusable bags to carry your purchases home in! May also bring a large tote, laundry basket, rolling cart, etc., as we have a limited number of shopping carts.
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important that clothes? Look at the birds of the air: they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor and spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you... But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." - Matthew 6:25-33