Marketplace Consignment Sale is Franklin County's own infant, child, and teen/junior biannual Pop Up Shop. We have served our community and neighbors for 27 YEARS!
Each sale offers the opportunity to participate as consignors (sellers), shoppers, helpers, or all three. Sellers prepare their gently used clothes, toys, baby gear and home items, and price them for sale. Shoppers select from thousands of top quality items. Helpers assist with various aspects of running the sale, from event set-up to screening, to check out and event breakdown.
*Seller Drop Off
August 27th, 28th, & 31st
*Early Access Public Pre-Sales
*Public Sale - Free Admission
September 4th - 11th*
"Opening Saturday" 9/4: we may again be limiting capacity, so standby shopping may be in effect the first 2-3 "peak hours."
(CLOSED Sun, Mon, & Wed.)
*Pickup Day - September 14
*DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Marketplace Pop Up Shop
• • • •
104 Monterey Street,
Cowan, Tennessee 37318
• • • •
Need help finding our location?
Click the blue button below to get the best route:
"Outfitting families for less... enabling them for more" is our motto.
Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.
Smart. Stewardship. Spread Blessings.
Also, Marketplace participants can feel good knowing the sale benefits local charities that receive unsold items donated by consignors. The Marketplace strives to bless all involved while meeting community needs in the process.
Consignors earn 70% of their sales! Those who consign AND help may earn even MORE!* A $10 Consignor fee will be deducted from your check. *Please see the Be A Helper page for more details; we'd love to have you!
• Register online (click black button at top of page, or under Important Links below) before August 26 for a 4-digit consignor code and select a Drop Off appointment.
• Hang, tag & price your items according to instructions on Sell page.
• Log into your Consignor Homepage (see black button below) to print barcode stickers and apply them to your tags. If you are unable to print your own barcode labels, no problem - we will print them for you!
• Bring your items during Drop Off.
• As a consignor, shop before the public during the Consignor Preview Sale. NEW last year: Also early shop the clearance deals! Want to shop even earlier... Be a Helper!
• Pick up your unsold items and your check on Pickup Day or allow your unsold items to be donated to local charities and your check to be mailed. View your seller report online through your Consignor Homepage AFTER the sale is over (may begin viewing it on Pickup Day)
Payment Types Accepted:
Cash, Debit Cards* and Credit Cards*
(*Driver's License/Photo ID required & $1 charge on all card transactions.)
Shoppers: ♻️ BRING Your Own Bags (BYOB!), wagon, cart, etc.
BRING reusable empty bags to carry your purchases home in! You may also bring a large tote, laundry basket, rolling cart, etc., as we have a limited number of shopping carts. Bring your face covering.
• • • •
Sellers & Helpers:
Chances to win a $20 Shopping Certificate
to be used during the sale!
Drawing for certificates held at the beginning of sale.
You do not have to be present to win. Winners' names posted at Pay Table.
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important that clothes? Look at the birds of the air: they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor and spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you... But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." - Matthew 6:25-33