Clear your clutter and earn cash! Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. Keep it local. Simply register, gather your gently used items (see next section), tag them, bring them during Drop Off times, then let us do the rest! We have been conducting these sale events for 29 years (WOW!), handling the advertising, marketing, organization, etc.
Stewardship! Sustainability! Spreading blessings! So many benefits!
You will be selling to thousands of local moms/families at this sale! You don't have to risk meeting individual buyers at your home or all over town, don't have to deal with no-shows, and you get to control your pricing and avoid haggling. You get to shop the deals BEFORE the public, scoring you the best variety and best deals! You decide what you want to donate to local charities after the sale, further benefiting our community, AND you get your check by direct deposit (recommended) or mail within 10 days (likely sooner) following the sale!
Consignors earn 70% of their sales!
*Helpers may earn more! See Helpers page for details! A $10 consignor fee will be deducted from your check.
Need help getting started? Check out our great tutorial videos below to find out how to consign with Marketplace - offering tips on gathering, preparing, and pricing your items to sell!
Want to be part of this blessing-spreading opportunity, but you don't have time to tag your items? Click here for details about the Valet Tagging service!
MINIMUM: Each consignor should bring at least 15 acceptable items or 3 large items. Look around; you have PLENTY to bring, especially if you don't wait until the last minute to get it ready! Tip: start with the big stuff!
MAXIMUM: Each consignor may bring up to 350* total items, with no more than 250* hanging items (clothing); bring your best! If you have more great stuff than that, register for another consignor number. Remember, more items - even clothing - may be brought on Restock Day.
*You must contact us to get approval to bring more than the stated limits; approval will depend on quality AND pricing (you must choose to discount most of your items)! Power sellers may simply register for another consignor number once they've reached our individual maximum.
WE WILL SCREEN WHEN YOU DROP OFF YOUR CLOTHES/Etc. Due to space limitations and high quality standards, WE WILL BE VERY PICKY! BRING ONLY YOUR BEST LIKE-NEW ITEMS. ALLOW TIME WHEN YOU DROP OFF FOR US TO SCREEN FOR QUALITY BEFORE YOU PLACE THE ITEMS ON THE SALES FLOOR. (If you put a circled "D" for "Donate" on your tags, then you do not need to be present through screening.) IF YOU LEAVE BEFORE YOUR ITEMS ARE SCREENED, WE WILL PLACE ANY "UNACCEPTABLE" ITEMS IN THE DONATION COLLECTION. Please do not be offended if we ask you to take back (or donate) some of your items. We strive to be known for having excellent quality merchandise that's priced to sell (not sit), thus attracting more shoppers and selling more of your items.
CLOTHING appropriate for COOLER weather (keep scrolling for seasonal details): Sizes must be Infant to Girls' 16-18/Boys' 20 AND Girls' Junior* 1-17 (& stylish plus sizes), and Boys' Teen* XS - XXL & 28-40 waist. Gently used, freshly laundered Fall/Winter clothing, dancewear, shoes (MUST be like-new and clean top to bottom!) sports apparel, accessories.
⭐RESTRICTION on Teen/Junior Clothing AND Shoes: Bring your best - and only your best! We will ONLY accept brand name/designer teen & young adult clothing and shoes that have been purchased within the past couple of years AND are styles currently being sold! We will be VERY picky about teen/junior clothing and shoes, as will our shoppers, so don't waste your time tagging older, discount brand, or women's items. Our teen section is intended for a trendy college student or younger!
⭐As of Spring 2023, the minimum price for items accepted in the Junior/Teen GIRL section increases from $2 to $4! (& in other areas it increases to $3)
⭐We will LIMIT* Junior GIRL Tops to 25 per consignor
⭐We will LIMIT* Junior GIRL Dresses/Skirts to 25 per consignor.
⭐We will LIMIT* Junior GIRL SHOES, Sizes 6 and up, to 10 pair per consignor. Think quality, not quantity!
*You may bring more on Restock Day!⭐ NEW: Registered consignors may now bring more clothing too on Restock Day!
NOTE: TOUGHER 2ND SCREENING: We will perform a second screening of the junior/teen section (and other sections too), pulling from the sales floor out of style and problem pieces that may have made it through the hurried pace of initial screening; tags may be stamped "Return to Sender" and placed on "Did Not Meet Marketplace Standards" racks for YOU to look through, if you wish, on Pick Up Day. (P.S. Let us know if you think you'd be a good screener and want to help!) ⭐However, we recommend you skipping pick up and allowing your unsold items to be part of our NEW "SUPER SALE," likely earning you more money as well as clearing your clutter while spreading blessings.
🍂 For the FALL SALE: We accept clothing for cold weather, along with capris, long denim/cargo shorts, basketball shorts, short sleeve shirts for layering (no summer prints or pastels), short sleeve polo style or button up shirts in fall/winter colors, tennis shoes, closed-toe shoes, boots. *Keep scrolling to see list of what we do NOT accept at the Fall sale.
🌷 For the SPRING SALE: We accept clothing for warm weather, along with jeans, khakis, light colored/lightweight long sleeve t-shirts and button up shirts, lightweight windbreaker jackets and sweaters appropriate for Easter outfits. Like-new sandals, flip flops, tennis shoes, dress shoes, cowboy and rain boots. *Keep scrolling to see list of what we do NOT accept at the Spring sale.
NOTE: Please make sure that all the clothing is freshly laundered, in GREAT shape, on HANGERS (with the hook facing LEFT like a question mark) and SORTED by NUMBER SIZE and GENDER! Please see Tagging page for detailed hanging instructions.
Birth through 12 months: Supply in these sizes exceeds demand because of gifting and babies not wearing out many of their clothes before they outgrow them. Therefore, we recommend you choose to discount these items for the clearance sale! We also recommend you consider marking them with a Circled "D" for donate so they, if unsold, will benefit local charities.
⭐As of (Spring) 2023, we will limit* each consignor to 25 items per size, per gender in this infant size range! (i.e., 25 boy/newborn, 25 boy/0-3 months, 25 boy/3-6 months, 25 boy/6 months, 25 boy/9 months, 25 boy/12 months)
⭐As of Fall 2023, we will also limit Junior/Teen GIRL "Tops" to 25 items per consignor, as well as limit Junior/Teen GIRL "Dresses/Skirts" to 25 items per consignor.*
*NEW: you can now bring more clothing, as well as other items, on Restock Day!
RESTRICTION ON PAGEANT/PROM: We will ONLY accept clean, stylish, like-new formal wear that has been purchased for a teenager, college student (or younger) within the past 5 years. We will be picky!
RESTRICTION ON USED SOCKS & TIGHTS*: We will ONLY accept them if pinned to/sold with an outfit.
TOYS, BOOKS, GAMES (Great Sellers!):
Large/Small, Indoor/Outdoor. Bicycles, riding toys, play equipment, plastic picnic tables, slides, books, games, puzzles, learning tools, music CDs, computer games, video games/gaming systems, DVDs, doll houses, crib activity sets, sports gear/equipment, etc. MUST be in GREAT condition, NO MISSING PARTS, BATTERIES INCLUDED and TESTED! (After you test the battery, please mark "Tested" on the tag)
⭐ As of Spring 2023 - books, games, CDs & DVDs must be CHILDREN's - ratings of G, PG and PG-13 accepted.*
(no adult, no homeschool curriculum).
*Exception: we will have a spot for Cookbooks in our Kitchen Section, and we will have a spot (TBD) for Parenting/Inspirational books.
RESTRICTION on STUFFED ANIMALS:
We will ONLY accept stuffed animals that are New With Tags, or battery operated (mark Tested on tag), or highly collectible name brands or licensed characters (must be clean/like-new too!).
BABY, CHILD, & TEEN ACCESSORIES:
Feeding, Nursery Needs, Safety, Decor, ETC.
⭐ As of Spring 2023 - NO Used Children/Teen/Adult Bedding. Only Baby Bedding that is like-new/never used will be accepted - we will also accept like-new/never used bassinet, crib, pack-n-play sheets in Baby section. Encase sets in sturdy plastic, zippered bags; hang others. See tagging link for more details. We recommend you choose to discount baby bedding for the clearance sale, as it's not a high demand item.
FRESHLY CLEANED, COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED KIDS FURNITURE AND EQUIPMENT (Great Sellers!):
Such as furniture, changing tables, cribs, beds, bassinets, rocking chairs/gliders, toy boxes, book shelves, pack-n-plays, strollers, joggers, bike trailers, car seats 5 years old or less (1-800-424-9393 for recall information or click HERE. To save time at drop off you can download our Car Seat Declaration Form HERE), high chairs, booster seats, monitors, swings, bouncy seats, jumperoos, walkers, exer-saucers, etc.
*Bring any tools you need to assemble your larger items, and do so in the designated area of our sales floor.
HOME FURNISHINGS & DECOR, ETC:
*We will be picky! We want good stuff! Examples of great-shape, gently-used items we may accept include: Furniture, lamps, rugs, framed art (⭐ Limit of 5 large per consignor; No plain table top frames), clocks, antiques, collectibles, etc. Kitchen Items, including sets of dishes, serving pieces, cook/bakeware, linens, etc. Appliances, including microwaves, coffee makers, toaster ovens, crock pots, etc. Electronics, Lawn, Garden & Patio; Garage & Shop, including tools, storage, small fitness (⭐NO large exercise equipment); Hobby, including pet items, craft and hobby; Accessories, including designer purses and luggage. New/ Unused Bath & Spa products, including UNOPENED toiletries, cosmetics, perfumes, etc.
We don't want junk odds 'n ends. See below for what NOT to bring.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE CLEAN, IN GREAT SHAPE, BE COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED BY YOU, and HAVE NO MISSING PIECES or PARTS!
⭐ BEFORE YOU HAUL IT: if you are unsure it's acceptable or whether the quality meets our standards, please text photos to 931-308-7324 for approval.
• Anything priced less than $3! (Or, Any JUNIOR/TEEN GIRL Section item priced less than $4!)
• NO free items: IMAGINATION LIBRARY BOOKS*, COSMETIC "BONUS" CASES, BUD VASES FROM FLORIST, PLASTIC CUPS, ETC.
• NO Jewelry
• NO Used Children/Teen/Adult Bedding. Only Baby Bedding that is like-new/never used will be accepted - we will also accept like-new/never used bassinet, crib, pack-n-play sheets in Baby section.
• NO used Bath or Spa products, toiletries, cosmetics, perfume, etc. (New, Never Opened, or Unused ONLY)
• NO Baby Food or Formula that's expired or isn't factory sealed.
• NO Large Wall/Old-style Entertainment Centers or Old-style "Home Interior" pictures
• NO Large Exercise Equipment (unless you've gotten approval prior to Drop Off)
• NO Plain Table-top Picture Frames
• NO Dated/Out of Style Framed Art or Decor
• NO "Junk" Home Decor/Household items: DO NOT BRING "JUNK," SUCH AS FREEBIE ITEMS, DATED FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS, ODDS & ENDS GLASSWARE, (BRING SETS, NOT SINGLES) PLASTIC WARE/CUPS, ANYTHING MISSING A PIECE/PART, CHIPPED, DIRTY, ETC.
• NO Single mugs, cups, or glasses - Sets Only
• NO Odd dishes unless a set or a serving piece.
• NO Porcelain Dolls
• NO Adult Books/Movies/Games/CDs: Only bring Children's with ratings of G, PG, or PG-13.
• NO VHS Tapes/Movies, Home Recorded Videos, AND/OR Old Style Televisions
• NO Adult Accessories: Purses and other accessories must be current styles geared for college age and younger or designer brands (no knock-offs, please). LIMIT of 10 purses per consignor (may bring more on Restock Day).
• NO Scrubs
• NO Maternity Clothing
• NO Out Of Date/Out of Season Clothing: MUST BE CURRENTLY STYLISH! We must screen tightly! Please save obvious out of season clothes for the next sale. Stylish clothing is something that has been purchased within the last three years.
• NO Recalled Clothing: Because of many recalls of clothing with drawstrings for children younger than 12, please do not bring those. Also check your pajamas for recalls for not meeting fire retardant standards.
🍂 For the FALL SALE:
Do not bring obvious spring/summer items, such as summer prints, tank tops, sundresses, swimwear, short shorts, light colored short skirts, skorts, seersucker, linen, open toe shoes, flip flops, white shoes, swim shoes, sun hats, water toys, etc. Do not bring ordinary t-shirts, such as with a year/event (graphic tees or designer brands are fine).
🌷 For the SPRING SALE:
Do not bring obvious fall/winter items, such as coats, sweat-suits, blanket sleepers, fall/winter holiday-themed outfits (pumpkins, turkeys, snowflakes, Christmas, Valentine's, etc.), velvet, corduroy, flannel, fleece, toboggans, mittens, gloves, lined/winter boots, etc. Do not bring ordinary t shirts, such with a year/event (graphic tees or designer tees are fine). ⭐Do not bring Halloween costumes (exception: generic dress up clothing such as princess, action hero, etc.).
• NO Adult Clothing: Absolutely NO Misses or Menswear! We will ONLY accept teen/junior clothing that is CURRENTLY trendy, stylish, popular/designer brands, minimum price $4. (See the above list of acceptable manufacturers and stated limits; we will be picky!)
• NO DIRTY/UNCLEAN/BAD SMELLING ITEMS (i.e. smoke, cigarette, mildew, pet odors, etc.): Do NOT waste your time tagging stinky items! If you've had it stored, please check it before tagging/bringing! If you stored it after tagging it, please double-check for odors BEFORE bringing it!
• NO Unassembled Items: Shoppers want to see items assembled or they just won't sell! Bring any tools you need with you to assemble.
• NO Items That Have Stains/Holes: Exception: trendy distressed jeans, etc., that were originally purchased with fraying and/or holes.
• NO Items With Missing or Broken Parts - including missing seat straps
• NO Car Seats Older Than 5 Years: Call D.O.T. 1-800-424-9393 for recall listings. We cannot accept recalled car seats. Please note that you will be required to sign a Car Seat Declaration stating that any car seat brought to the sale is not under recall, has not been in an automobile accident of any kind, and is less than 5 years old! (Exception: those showing a future date ensuring it may be used safely for at least another year.) The Car Seat Declaration can be downloaded by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page.
• NO Stuffed Animals: Unless they are New With Tags, Licensed Characters, Collectible Name Brand or Battery Operated! Check batteries and mark "tested" on tag. These must be clean/like-new!
• NO Battery Operated Items WITHOUT Working Batteries: Please test items and mark "tested" on the tag.
• NO Shoes Showing Obvious Signs of Wear or Out of Season: Shoe shoppers are picky and our screeners will be too! Must be in like-new condition with clean tops and bottoms. Don't bring worn, dirty, scuffed shoes! (Tip: Magic Erasers help remove scuff marks.) Even athletic shoes must be free from debris. We recommend that you choose to discount your shoes for the clearance sale. ⭐NEW 2023: We will LIMIT each consignor to 10 pairs of shoes per gender in Junior/Teen GIRL sizes 6 and up. (may bring more on Restock Day!)
• NO Replicas of Copyrighted Items (i.e., fake designer purses)
• NO Clothing Not On Hangers: MUST be on hangers with the hook facing LEFT like a question mark.
• NO Unsorted Clothing: To reduce your drop off time, clothing MUST be sorted by number size and gender. Junior/Teen tops may be sized XS, S, M, L, XL, etc.
• NO Unsorted/Mixed Items: To reduce your drop off time, bring separated by "like" items (i.e., shoes, toys, books, baby stuff, etc.)
• NO Used Socks or Tights (unless pinned to/sold with an outfit)
• NO Used Underwear (Must be NEW WITH TAGS): NEVER BEEN WORN! New underwear must be marked as such on the tag!
• NO Open/Used Pacifiers OR Nipples
• NO Recalled or Unsafe Items (see below)
It is important to us that only safe products are offered to our customers, therefore we ask each seller check that none of his/her items have been recalled BEFORE bringing them!
As the seller/owner, it is the CONSIGNOR'S RESPONSIBILITY to ensure each item meets required safety standards!
Visit our Safety and Recall Link below to ensure all your items meet required standards!