Marketplace Consignment Pop Up Shop is committed to blessing you, your family, and our community. Your safety is important to us, and because of COVID-19, we've made some changes, which follow. Even so, you enter at your own risk. Please know we are striving to provide a safe environment in accordance with CDC guidelines. Dates are subject to change.
To learn more about our COVID-19 Policy, please Click Here
*NEW* - Click Here to check out our tutorial videos that explain the basics of consigning with Marketplace Consignment Pop Up Shop!
• On OPENING PUBLIC SALE DAY, we are NOT doing shopping appointments, as we did Fall 2020 for the peak 10 am to 1 pm period. Because of limited capacity, standby shopping will be possible. During the first few hours especially, we recommend children stay home, as they count toward the capacity limits.
For Early Access Pre-Sale Tickets, Click Here
NEW: choices both Friday and Saturday to buy ticket to shop early!
• ♻️ BRING Your Own Bag(s) & Face Covering!
Wagon, cart, ETC. - BRING bags to carry your purchases home in! In 2020/2021, no courtesy big red Marketplace bags - they will only available for purchase, while supplies last. You may also BRING a large tote, laundry basket, rolling cart, etc., as we have a limited number of shopping carts. All strollers, backpacks, and bags of any kind will be marked upon entering, and subject to inspection before exiting.
• Be a Marketplace Insider with our NEW private Marketplace Consignor's Facebook group. This great resource will be where we can help each other through asking and answering questions, providing tips, and sharing our insight. Click Here to join now!
• Chance to win a $20 shopping certificate for every 2 large items brought in. Click here for more details and drawing terms.
• Check your emails for Marketplace announcements… then be sure to TELL YOUR FRIENDS, share our social media posts and spread the good news!
• Item price minimum: $2.00 – To aid in our effort to be known for having high quality items, we no longer accept items priced less than $2, originally. You may combine items to sell multiple pieces for $2, noting in the description area of tag how many pieces are included. (Of course, $2 items may be sold for the half price at $1 on clearance days.)
• Added to list of Unacceptable Items: OPEN/USED Bath & Spa products, toiletries, cosmetics, perfumes, etc. (Just like underwear, must note on tag "New, Unused.")
• Allow plenty of time (at least 30 minutes) for Drop Off, as Sellers will now place their own items in the designated areas on the sales floor AFTER they have been screened by Marketplace Helpers.
• We now offer Tag Templates that can be found in the Downloads section here. These are available for download (.docx or .pdf) and can be printed on cardstock to make tagging much easier. You may still use handmade tags! Reminder: Barcode labels ARE required and should be placed at the bottom of each tag. See Barcoding page for more detail
Overall limit: 350 items*, with no more than 250 hanging/clothing items. Bring your best!
• Infant clothing limits - 20 items per gender in EACH of the following sizes:
newborn; 0-3 months; 3 months; 6 months; 9 months; 12 months.
• Junior/Teen clothing (per gender) limits - 20 pieces
• Shoes - limit of 10 pair infant/per gender; 10 pair kids/per gender;
10 pair teen/per gender (may bring more on Restock Day)
• Like New Baby/Children's Bedding ONLY; we NO LONGER ACCEPT Adult Bedding.
• Large pictures* - 2 (may bring more on Restock Day)
• Jewelry - we NO LONGER ACCEPT.
• Entertainment Centers - we NO LONGER ACCEPT large/old style ones.
*If you want to bring more than 350 total items, you must contact us for details/approval!