Marketplace Consignment Pop Up Shop is committed to blessing you, your family, and our community. Your safety is important to us, and because of COVID-19, we've made some changes, which follow. Even so, you enter at your own risk. Please know we are striving to provide a safe environment in accordance with CDC guidelines. Dates are subject to change.
To learn more about our COVID-19 Policy, please Click Here
• On OPENING PUBLIC SALE DAY, we are implementing a ticketed entry system this season so we can monitor and limit capacity in the venue at a given time. A ticketed entry will guarantee you entry at that time. Book an appointment for guaranteed entry or shop on standby at/after 1 PM that Saturday (afternoons/evenings will be slower, so you will get in quicker from standby during these times). We recommend children stay home; if you must bring them, they count toward the capacity limits and do require tickets during the ticketed times (before 1 PM). After the opening weekend, no appointments are needed and all shopping will transition to standby.
(Beginning Aug. 22nd)
To book a guaranteed shopping spot on Sat. Sept 5th, Click Here
• • • OR • • •
(Beginning Aug. 17th)
For Early Access Pre-Sale Tickets, Click Here
• ♻️ Bring Your Own Bag(s) & Face Covering!
Wagon, cart, ETC. - Bring reusable bags to carry your purchases home in! In 2020, no courtesy big red Marketplace bags - they will only available for purchase, while supplies last. May also bring a large tote, laundry basket, rolling cart, etc., as we have a limited number of shopping carts. All strollers, backpacks, and bags of any kind will be marked upon entering, and subject to inspection before exiting.
• Be a Marketplace Insider with our NEW private Marketplace Consignor's Facebook group. This great resource will be where we can help each other through asking and answering questions, providing tips, and sharing our insight. Click Here to join now!
• Chance to win a $20 shopping certificate for every 2 large items brought in.
Click here for more details and drawing terms.
• No longer mailing out postcards, so be sure to check your emails for Marketplace announcements… then be sure to TELL YOUR FRIENDS, share our social media posts and spread the good news!
• $1.00 charge on each credit/debit card transaction. Don't forget photo ID!
• Item price minimum: $2.00 – To aid in our effort to be known for having high quality items, we no longer accept items priced less than $2, originally. You may combine items to sell multiple pieces for $2, noting in the description area of tag how many pieces are included. (Of course, $2 items may be sold for the half price at $1 on clearance days.)
• Allow plenty of time (at least 30 minutes) for Drop Off, as Sellers will now place their own items in the designated areas on the sales floor AFTER they have been screened by Marketplace Helpers.
• We now offer Tag Templates that can be found in the Downloads section here. These are available for download (.docx or .pdf) and can be printed on cardstock to make tagging much easier. You may still use handmade tags! Reminder: Barcode labels ARE required and should be placed at the bottom of each tag. See Barcoding page for more details.
Overall limit: 350 items*, with no more than 250 hanging/clothing items. Bring your best!
• Infant clothing limits - 20 items per gender in EACH of the following sizes:
newborn; 0-3 months; 3 months; 6 months; 9 months; 12 months.
• Junior/Teen clothing (per gender) limits - 20 pieces
• Shoes - limit of 10 pair infant/per gender; 10 pair kids/per gender;
10 pair teen/per gender (may bring more on Restock Day)
• Like New Baby Bedding ONLY; we NO LONGER ACCEPT Adult Bedding.
• Large pictures* - 2 (may bring more on Restock Day)
• Jewelry - we NO LONGER ACCEPT.
* Entertainment Centers - we NO LONGER ACCEPT large/old style ones.
*If you want to bring more than 350 total items, you must contact us for details.